Extended Famicom to NES converter for playing Famicom games on the frontloading NES system.
– Supports Famicom Expansion Audio passthrough on pin 51 and 54 on the NES. (Requires Expansion Audio Mod or ENIO)
– Supports FDS Ram Adapter.
– Converter can not be pushed down. NES must be able to play games not pushed down. For many front loader putting some weight on the converter helps. or using a Blinking Light Win is good for this.
– The converter does not work with RF. The image ends up with bad jail bars when using the RF out.
– This does not work with the Everdrive N8.
– The Front loader needs to have perfect pins or a Blinking Light win.
John Riggs did a great overview on it here.
There are no reviews yet.